Saturday 12 March 2011

Overtime!!

The last week of  February I clocked in 82 hours in just 7 days! I think I'm going to calm down now as I don't want to kill myself but truth be told, I've done much fewer hours this week and I feel more tired than when I was doing that crazy week. Since the day after valentines I've only had one day off and was really looking forward to what I thought was 2 days off next week but I've checked my diary and I'm actually working those 2 days next week and the days off are the week after :-S Don't know how this happened! Hmm gonna be a bit more careful with my diary I think.

All this work and I've been neglecting gym so I need to get back on it! I'm going to allow my master plan for financial freedom for the min and go back to working reasonable hours. I'd like to look back and this and remember Saturday March 5th 2011 as the day my hard work paid off majorly. I was in Hull and spent almost an hour on hold........

No comments: